Genealogical Researchers > Local Author Bookstore
County Book Store
Here you will find books of interest to Darke County researchers. The ordering information has been sent to me by the authors for inclusion on the Darke County Genealogical Researchers web site.
Books for Sale Which Are of Interest to Darke County Researchers
(Click on the title for more information about the publication and an order form)
- There are now twenty-eight books in the photographic cemetery reading series including seventy-six cemeteries. Also a new index of the first 25 cemeteries read was published in 2009 - including over 15,700 names and cemetery of burial.
Books by Various Local Authors:
- NEW! THE JOH. GEORG AND EVA HARTER FAMILY
This family genealogy of over 1000 pages is hot off the presses! Available as a two volume set or on CD.
- DORIS R. AULTMAN, who published the well-known "Darke County, Ohio Marriages 1899-1911" has now added a new publication on the Stelvideo Cemetery in Richland Township.
- BOKAVAR, TALES FROM THE STORY FIRES
Historical fiction written by Corinne Lynn Hanna based on the story of Corinne's ancestor, Bokavar, wife of Israel Friend, whose descendants came to Mimi Co. in 1804 and later on to Darke Co. (excerpt provided)
- THE POSTERITY OF JOHN PHILIP AND MARIA BARBARA FERNSLER (FARNSLER, FENSLER, FANSLER)
compiled by Clerice Z. Fisher and Ronald E. Fernsler
- COLONEL JOHN MANN JR., his kith, his kin, his ancestors and descendants
by Tim Mann
- HANS AND HANNAH WENGER CD
by Daniel Lee Wenger
Note: This links to the website for the Wenger Genealogy Project
- DESCENDANTS OF JOHN and SUSANNA (ULRICH) DEETER
by Gale Edwin Spitler Honeyman
by Sandra E. Mumah
- JOSEPH RICHARDS FAMILY, 1761 to 1998
by Donald L. Davis
- Five New Books by LOIS ANN BAKER of Darke County
- THE GENEALOGY OF WILLIAM #1 ATCHISON, 1650-1698/99
by Frank Phelps and Floyd Bennett
- SOLD OUT - COPY PLACED AT GARST Marchal-Meyers Family Cookbook (Pot Pie Alert!)
And as Wally says: Tell 'em "I saw it on the Internet!"